View Profile CinemacomGrounds

All 221 Art Reviews

29 w/ Responses

Looks like something I'd see in a Disney film.

Jack is like Shadow, and Henry is like Sonic.

If the game was released on the NES.

We all live as you tell us because there will be one inevitable day where we all die, including you.

By the way, I like your gif.

I'm looking forward to this game! It's a spiritual Successor to NiGHTS into dreams. The duo used to work at Sega Sonic Team before moving to Square Enix with Balan company. He matches NiGHT's art style.

I can't decide who's better or worse in the animation community.

Edit for response: It's only a matter of time before Disney buys the warners and every movie company on the face of planet earth.

BigK1337 responds:

Tough call, really.

One is a corporate mascot to a company bent on buying out and monopolizing all forms of entertainment.

And the other is a serial rapist according to MeatCanyon's TOTALLY canon cartoon.

I saw an art piece I thought saw him so I clicked it and I was disappointed. I like this a lot.

Sadly, the Nerdlucks were only used for one film. After that, we never saw or heard from them again. Well, I better keep waiting for Space Jam 2. WB, get your s### together. I always wondered, what happened to them in the years afterward? It's pretty annoying that they're used once, they had something going for the future of the tunes.

Gud.

You ruined Bugs Bunny for me!

Charles @CinemacomGrounds